Players: Gwen Ambler, Tully Beatty, Scotty Conway, Deb Cussen (Captain), Will Deaver, Jeff Eastham, Dominique Fontenette, Kati Halmos, Ron Kubalanza (Captain), Angela Lin, Mike Namkung (Captain), Alex Nord, Miranda Roth, Stacey Schoemehl, Chase Sparling-Beckley, Kirsten Unfried (Injured), Bart Watson, Jessi Witt, and Josh Ziperstein. Coach Ted Munter.
Training Tournaments: Poultry Days (finished 1st) and Potlatch (finished 3rd). The Worlds event was Thursday July 14th thru Sunday July 24th in Duisberg, Germany.
- The application process started nearly immediately after the 2004 championships (online applications and follow-up interviews).
- Received phone call from the UPA on Monday February 7th.
- Shortly after that the team was officially announced, a Yahoo group was created and the team scheduled their first practice weekend (March 26th and 27th in San Francisco).
- Nearly a month later the team was in Atanta (April 23rd & 24th), where they had a tight Sunday scrimmage with a Chain Lightning/Ozone combo.
- Another date in the West (May 14th & 15 in Seattle, coinciding with High School Westerns, and including a Sockeye/Riot scrimmage).
- Poultry Days in Ohio followed the Seattle practice.
- Potlatch in Seattle over Fourth of July weekend.
- Wold Games in Duisberg, Germany in late July.
Uniforms and gear were sponsored by the UPA.
Team USA defeated the Aussies 13-11 in very tight Gold medal game.